1) high transparency. Under the same thickness, the transparency of Po film is higher than that of PE film, which can make crops get more sunlight;
2) high tensile strength. Under the same thickness, the tensile strength of Po film is higher than that of PE film;
3) excellent droplet defogging performance, PE long life droplet film generally only 3 to 4 months of droplet period, after this time will drop water, also do not have the droplet defogging, generally used in the south, while Po film droplet defogging time is long, which is a good solution to the shed dripping problem, can be used in the north and south;
4) at the same thickness, the insulation performance of Po film is higher than that of PE film;
5) long service life, the same thickness of Po film, more durable than PE film;
6) the anti-static and dust resistance of Po film is better than PE film;
7) the Po film can reduce crop diseases and pests because of its excellent mist elimination performance, because many diseases and pests are caused by water droplets falling on crops.At the same time because of the higher transparency, light intensity, also play a certain role in sterilization;
8) due to higher transparency and more sunlight passing through, the photosynthesis of crops increases, which can improve the color and taste of crops' fruits.